Hi Friends, happy Tuesday! I hope all of you mamas had a wonderful Mother’s Day. Speaking of Mother’s Day, isn’t it crazy the things you wish for now rather than before you had kids? Some of my favorite items now are storage containers, storage bins, and a coffee maker. HAHA
If you’re anything like me, I get everything on Amazon, and why not? I was a little late to the Amazon Prime game, but that all changed when I became a mom. If I can save myself a trip to the store, I’m all for it. Here are a few things I’ve loved over the couple months for me and Ava
- These hair ties are the best! I love that they don’t damage or crease your hair.
- These storage containers are great as we are transitioning Ava to table food. Their compact enough to throw into any diaper bag.
- I know we’ll be trying a few sippy cups, but this is the first one we’re going to be trying since it had such great reviews
- Ava is loving these organic baby puffs, so this will be perfect to take on the go as she likes eating them independently.
- Any other avocado lovers out there?! This will be a life saver!
- Long reach iPhone chargers are the best! I like to order packs of them and leave them around the house instead of moving the same cord around.
- These baby bibs are great for the stage Ava is at! They’re easy to clean and perfect on-the-go.
- Another hack are these cord holders. I just ordered these and I’m hoping they’re a lifesaver. It never fails that I need my charger the minute Ava falls asleep…and it’s fallen behind the nightstand. I’ll keep y’all updated.
I would love to hear what your favorite Amazon purchases are!