This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Emergen-C, Lipton, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SickDayTips #CollectiveBias
Whether we like it or not, cold and flu season is in full swing. Today on the blog, I’m excited to share a simple DIY Get Well Soon Basket with items from Kroger Co. It’s an easy and thoughtful way to show someone you’re thinking of them. The first steps is finding a cute basket or bucket that will fit everything you’re wanting to put in your basket. Some ideas for starters are crackers, warm socks, a blanket and/or a magazine. Those are the items that make the basket cute. Then, we get to the cold and flu season essentials such as:
1. Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment – Proven to heal cold sores & shorten the duration of pain, itching, burning, tingling.
2. Lipton Daily Support Herbal Tea– An excellent source of Vitamin C, this herbal infusion helps support your body’s natural defenses.* Carefully selected botanicals are blended with green tea and natural essential oils that make every cup delicious. The Lipton Wellness range, made with carefully selected botanicals and blended with essential oils, helps make wellbeing a part of your everyday routine.
3. Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM – The liquid-strength of Robitussin® soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours. The real honey you want, the powerful cough relief you need, and it’s also gluten free, has no artificial colors & is a True Source Certified Honey.
- Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold – Theraflu offers powerful relief without the prescription. It temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold such as:
– minor aches and pains
– nasal and sinus congestion
– cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
– minor sore throat pain
– temporarily reduces fever
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM should not be used at the same time.
While you’re at Kroger Co., stock up on the same essentials for you too as Kroger is a destination for all your flu needs!
Now that you have your get well basket finished, throw a big bow on top and add an Get Well Soon card!
For more tips and tricks, head here or search the hashtag #SickDayTips
Theraflu-(c) 2019 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
Abreva, Emergen-C, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.