Hey Friends, happy Saturday! Can you believe Christmas is only 9 days away?!
If my parents are anything like yours, here is the typical conversation.
“Me: What do you guys want for Christmas?
Mom/Dad: I don’t know/we don’t need anything/just surprise me”
So typical right?! Well hopefully these help out a little bit! I picked a few items you could gift to both of them and a few for just mom or dad. I also chose retailers who either 1. have order online and store pick up or 2. the items will still arrive by Christmas.
- Bose Music System
- Ninja Coffee Maker – This is such a steal! Plus, who doesn’t love coffee?!
- Men’s UGG Slippers – Seriously the softest slippers ever! My dad LOVES slippers and I love UGG ones because the fur never mats down. I’ve had some of my UGGS for like 5 years and they’re still super soft!
- Monogram Slate Tray – This is perfect for appetizers, cheese, cake, cupcakes, and is cute enough to be kept out as decor!
- Docking Station
- Martha Stewart Robe – I was at the store the other day and felt this robe. Softest. Robe. EVER.
- Cutting Board – This is such a great addition to any traditional/county/farmhouse kitchen.
- Tag 3 Piece Luggage – Such a perfect gift if your parents travel! The 3 pieces are perfect so they could each have one and the carry on.