Hey Friends, happy Saturday! Can you believe Christmas is only 9 days away?!
If my parents are anything like yours, here is the typical conversation.
“Me: What do you guys want for Christmas?
Mom/Dad: I don’t know/we don’t need anything/just surprise me”
So typical right?! Well hopefully these help out a little bit! I picked a few items you could gift to both of them and a few for just mom or dad. I also chose retailers who either 1. have order online and store pick up or 2. the items will still arrive by Christmas.
- Bose Music System
- Ninja Coffee Maker – This is such a steal! Plus, who doesn’t love coffee?!
- Men’s UGG Slippers – Seriously the softest slippers ever! My dad LOVES slippers and I love UGG ones because the fur never mats down. I’ve had some of my UGGS for like 5 years and they’re still super soft!
- Monogram Slate Tray – This is perfect for appetizers, cheese, cake, cupcakes, and is cute enough to be kept out as decor!
- Docking Station
- Martha Stewart Robe – I was at the store the other day and felt this robe. Softest. Robe. EVER.
- Cutting Board – This is such a great addition to any traditional/county/farmhouse kitchen.
- Tag 3 Piece Luggage – Such a perfect gift if your parents travel! The 3 pieces are perfect so they could each have one and the carry on.
Hi y’all, Happy Wednesday!
Deciding what to wear in Family Pictures can be a daunting task. What colors to wear? How can we coordinate, but not be 90’s denim matchy-matchy? I’ve got some great tips to think about, and throughout the post, links to ideas to help you on your way to get fabulous family pictures! As a new mom, this is going to be our first year to take family Christmas pictures. As much as I wish I could go shopping all day to find the perfect family outfits, lets be real….I have about 3-4 hours between pumping, diapers to change, a baby to feed, etc. If I can find everything I need at one or two stores, I’m happy. Since I’m happy shopping this way, I’ve made these inspiration boards off only having to shop at one or two stores. [you’re welcome! :)]
The idea for this post came when I realized that I could have really used a post like this. As a new mom, you Google EVERYTHING. Every mom is different, just like every baby is different so some of these items might not be useful for you. As Ava will be 9 weeks on Friday, we have already purchased and exchanged a dozen items we purchased for her, so I figured I would share what works best for us. These are really just items we have used her first two months, so it won’t necessarily cover things like spoons and sippy cups. Lastly, this is also purely opinion!